Happy New Year and New Energy! We’re also starting a￼ new decade and WOW…it’s going to be Magical !!! ￼One of my favorite sayings is “THE MAGIC IS IN THE DETAILS.”
A beloved New Year’s practice of mine is to review my previous year. During this time I analyze what I’ve learned, and focus on the new year and how I wish to grow. I then create a theme and a list of correlating words. As I was meditating on these for 2020 I found it fitting to create a list for the decade as well. Here’s my theme and words for the new year and new decade.
2020’s Theme: Crystal Clear Clarity and Deep Transformation
The New Decade’s Theme: ￼ Deep Exploration and Soul Level Healing
The New Decade’s Words:
- Union ￼￼
How to Create Your Own Word Lists
It takes reflection and knowledge of your desires to create a meaningful list. The easiest path to your words is through questions. Your answers will only be as good as your questions and the time and energy you give them. As we approach a new time in life. It’s time to focus and create our reality. Asking a good question is an art form, for inspiration I want to share some of mine I’ve collected from various places over the years.
While going through the questions I suggest you ask the question out loud and answer it by writing it down. I often start the year with a new journal and calendar. Every year is a clean slate and a fresh canvas to create with.
- What’s my passion?
- What was that situation like for me? (This question is great for situations that had a great impact.)
- How much good can I handle?
- ￼What do I want from the new decade￼?
- What do I want from the upcoming year?
- What do I want to get from my relationship￼s?
- How do I want to feel in my relationships?
- Who do I want to be?
- What is my identity￼?
- What do I want to feel after making changes?
- What do I want to give￼ to the world?
- ￼How do I want to be remembered￼?
- What do I want to get from myself or for myself?
- What are the emotions I want to create for others?
- How do I want to feel?
- How does 2020 look and feel?
- What beliefs would I have by being my best self?
- What are my deepest fears in life?
- Where do I need to release ￼control?
- Where is my behavior￼ out of alignment with who I envision myself to be￼?
- What’s my vision of my reality?
- What exactly do I want in each area of my life? Why do I want this?
- What is driving me to make changes? What do I think it will do for me? How will it make me feel?
- How will I feel when I have what I desire?
- What is my strategy?
- What do I have to do to get what I desire?
- What is holding me back?
- What habits and rituals do I need to add to bring my desires into my life￼?
- Where are my energy leaks and how can I clean them up?
Get ready, 2020 is going to be a very magical time if you are willing to embrace it. One of my biggest takeaways from 2019 is that “THE MAGIC IS IN THE DETAILS.” Take a cup of tea for example. When you put the tea in a beautiful cup and sip it mindfully and savor the taste and enjoy the person you’re drinking it with: you smell the aroma, savor the conversation, and feel fabulous! This makes it more than just a cup of tea…it makes it a magical experience. So what details do you need to deeply￼ connect to your magic? What sacred commitments do you need to make￼ to truly live a magical life?
So I leave you without answers but really with questions that will lead you to your own answers. I wish you a magical 2020 and beyond. Make this time your time! Choose a magical life! Choose for you! Choose to commit to the sacred and the divine in your life! This alone will make the magic!￼￼￼
If you find yourself needing guidance with these questions, let’s connect, together we can analyze your 2019 and plan for your magical 2020!
Live Magically, Michelle